There are a wide range of crimes stemming from computer use, including white collar crimes such as identity theft and credit card fraud, and sex crimes such as child pornography and online solicitation of a minor.
Defending against computer crimes requires attorneys’ specific knowledge and skill sets. Our attorneys have extensive experience handling computer crime cases for clients from the Chattanooga area and throughout Tennessee.
Computer Crime Defense
Computer crimes are serious charges and can be tried as state and/or federal crimes, depending on the circumstances. Computer crime charges are often accompanied by allegations of wire fraud, conspiracy and other crimes.
Computer crime cases often hinge on highly technical evidence. We consult with forensic computer experts when appropriate, to find key evidence that supports our clients’ claims. We also search for weaknesses in the prosecution’s case, such as search and seizure issues and other violations of constitutional rights.
Regardless of the type of injury you have suffered, you know that you need someone on your team throughout the legal process. Whether you have a broken back, spine injury, brain injury or suffered another type of catastrophic injury.
we have a concrete reputation in the community. Our firm is known for providing quality legal representation for those who have been injured. Since 1969, our firm has been helping people in Chattanooga and throughout the surrounding areas. We are a results-driven law firm that is committed to providing the highest level of quality representation for clients.
Experience Representing People in Complex Injury Claims Resulting From Catastrophic Accidents
Our firm has represented people in many different types of serious injury claims involving:
- Spinal injuries
- Brain injuries
- Back injuries
- Loss of a limb
- Loss of vision
In addition to representing people in personal injury claims, we are also experienced at representing families in wrongful death claims and those who have been injured on the job. We know workers’ compensation law in Tennessee and are committed to helping our clients get the benefits and compensation they deserve for their injuries and losses.
Providing Strong Advocacy for Our Clients
Some injuries can heal in a short amount of time with minimal amount of medical attention. Injuries incurred from events such as auto accidents, construction accidents or other types of accidents can affect an individual for the remainder of his or her lifetime. Dealing with a lifelong injury is difficult both on a financial level and from an emotional perspective. One element that can make the healing process easier is securing financial compensation for your injuries.
If you suffer from mesothelioma, lung cancer, asbestosis, or some other asbestos-related disease and are exploring your legal options, you may wonder what the legal process entails. Since the 1970’s. We can guide you through all stages of the legal process, helping you seek maximum compensation for your medical bills, wage loss, pain and suffering, and other hardships.
Common Aspects of Asbestos Lawsuits in Tennessee
While every asbestos lawsuit is different, common aspects of many cases include:
- Fact gathering: The facts concerning how you were exposed to asbestos become very important in asbestos litigation. How were you exposed? Did you work in an at-risk occupation? How has asbestos exposure affected your life? We will begin finding answers to these questions starting with your very first consultation.
- Filing the complaint: The formal beginning of the asbestos lawsuit is filing the complaint. In this stage, we file a complaint against all parties that may be responsible for our clients’ asbestos exposure, including product manufacturers and suppliers.
- Discovery: The discovery process may involve subpoenaing documents from your former employer, gathering witness testimony, medical documentation and other evidence that may be relevant to your case.
- Trial preparation: While many asbestos cases settle out of court, we prepare every case as if it is going to trial. We seek the earliest possible trial date, because we understand that time is of the essence to people suffering from mesothelioma and other asbestos-related diseases.
- Resolution: Whether you decide to settle your case or go to trial, we will fight for the maximum amount of compensation available under the law. Since 1969, our firm has achieved favorable results for numerous clients from Tennessee and nationwide.
Asbestos litigation may seem complicated, but our attorneys work to make the process as simple and stress free for our clients as possible. We will handle all of the legal details while you focus on your medical treatment.